Refund & Return Policy
C&G Heating and Plumbing Supplies Limited are committed to providing excellent quality goods and services to our customers. Keeping our customer’s best interest in our hearts C&G maintains a long-term good reputation with our customer base. Hence, we have a customer-friendly refund & return policy here.
• In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the day after the date of delivery.
• To exercise your right to cancellation you must give written notice by post, email or fax, giving details of goods ordered and the delivery details. For full details of how to return goods please contact our customer care team on 01322 338526 within 7 working days.
• All non-faulty goods must be returned within working days starting from the day after receipt of the goods, and we ask that all goods are returned in their original packaging. Please note that a collection charge will be implemented for all non-faulty returns depending on size, weight and location and that this must be paid prior to any collection being processed.
• We will refund your money on orders within 28 days of cancellation less any delivery cost as detailed previously. Returns outside 7 days will not be accepted. Any returns notified after 7 days may be subject to an additional 25% restocking charge. On cancellation for any reason, you must return the goods at your own cost unless we agree otherwise or we confirm that you may dispose of the goods. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty, incorrect or damaged then we will meet the cost of the return, but we ask that you allow us to nominate the courier.
If Goods are damaged or faulty
• Please contact us within 24 hours of delivery so that we can get a replacement for you. If you contact us after this period we may be unable to supply you with any replacements
If you have received the wrong item
• Please contact us as soon as possible so that we can resolve any issues, arrange the collection of the wrong item and supply you with the correct item.