Megaflo Eco 250i Indirect Unvented Cylinder
Megaflo eco units are designed and manufactured to a very high quality using the latest manufacturing techniques. They boast numerous innovative features designed to ensure high levels of operating efficiency. The combination of its lightweight and very strong construction makes Megaflo eco easier to handle on site. Every unit is pressure tested in the factory to 15 bar – five times the normal operating pressure – making Megaflo eco suitable for all domestic applications and a wide range of commercial applications.
- Constructed in Duplex stainless steel for maximum strength – pressure tested to 15 bar.
- Patented internal floating baffle system to accommodate water expansion.
- No anode – eliminates costly anode maintenance.
- Insulated casing for the temperature and pressure relief valve to minimise heat loss.
- Unique ‘L-shaped’ long-life Superloy immersion heater reaches deeper into the tank giving more hot water.
- Titanium immersion heaters as standard on all direct models
- Patented cold water inlet diffuser minimises mixing of cold and hot water.
- High performance ‘coil-in-coil’ heat exchanger.
- Exceeds CHeSS* Best Practice for recovery times and insulation.
- Improved insulation for maximum heat retention.
- New water inlet controls increase flow rates by up to 20%.
- Improved performance at low pressures down to 1 bar.
- Installer friendly design.
- Complies with European User Products Directive.
- Lifetime transferable cylinder guarantee.
- Made in the UK.