Main Stainless Steel 170 Ltr Unvented Direct
The new Main unvented hot water cylinders are designed to deliver today’s hot water requirements to a range of domestic properties. The coil-in-coil heat exchanger ensures rapid heat recovery whilst promoting boiler efficiency.
To help save the enviroment and minimise fuel bills, 50mm of factory injected polyurethane foam ensures that heat loss and running costs are kept to a minimum.
This brand new range has 6 models of indirect domestic unvented hot water cylinders. The Main Unvented 120, 150, 170, 210, 250 and 300 are all indirectly heated. Each cylinder is designed to be both easy to use and easy to install.
This is achieved through the use of a clean simple design with all controls and connections positioned in the front quadrant of the cylinder. The stainless steel inner container ensures a long life with low maintenance.
Key features and benefits
- Indirect heating coil (factory fitted with an electric immersion heater as back up)
- Coil-in-coil heat exchanger
- High grade stainless steel cylinder
- Low heat loss
- Incoloy 800 alloy sheathed elements
- Installer friendly design
- KIWA approved
- Manufactured in the UK in a BS EN ISO 9001:2008 registered factory.
- 1 year on-site service support including parts & labour*
- Additional 24 years parts only warranty on stainless steel inner vessel*
- Additional 12 months parts only warranty on all other parts*
*Subject to registration